Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's time

Things will be happening soon, and because of these things I am making our blog private. Also, I have been watching Criminal Minds and I have fears that I will be set on fire by an OCD girl at my college, or be taken by a mentally disabled man and fed to pigs on a farm in order to cure his brother's paralysis. Yes, all because our blog is public.

I haven't actually looked into how to make this private, but I think you comment and leave your e-mail, or e-mail me your e-mail, or something like that. Anyway, I know that together, we can make this happen.

Love,
Brenna

P.S. I might change my mind about this, if making it private seems too time consuming or difficult. That is all.

7 comments:

  1. what?! i'm not leaving my email address here. I know where that gets me. but i think you know what it is. my first and last name at gmail...

    ReplyDelete
  2. missbetsyiv@yahoo.com
    Its really easy to set your blog at private, let me know if you need help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna be invited to your blog. My email is americancall@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also like to have access. I don't think it is hard to make it private. Maria's is private.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to be invited to your blog please! :)

    andreakirschman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please don't forget to add me! 私のことをわすれないでね。

    ReplyDelete