Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Madeline Christine

She has gone by many names these last few weeks. Maddie, Pipsqueak, Squirmin' Sherman, Squirmish, Kiddo, Stinker and Princess. But her official name is Madeline Christine Anderson! She was born July 21, 2011 at 9:06ish (I already don't remember) AM after 9 short hours of labor and she weighed 6 lbs 11.5 ozs. She is the cutest thing I have ever seen, which is probably because of her perfectly round head. She has what my family likes to call a "double dose of Anderson" which means that Otto's genetics won this round. It's ok because like I said, she's adorable. Here are the much requested pictures. More to follow someday, these are only the ones from my mom's phone and Otto's phone. Enjoy! And as always, no particular order.
Here she is yesterday, about 3.5 weeks old.
Classic Maddie face:

Finally getting some meat on her bones.

I love this picture! Something terrible must have happened to her for her to be this upset.

Her favorite way to seleep, both arms above the head.

Somtimes the little rat weasels her way into sleeping in our bed.

Extremely newborn.

I look relaxed, so must have been after the epidural.


What the....?Conor kept on insisting that Maddie "bond" with her soon-to-be cousin. I think my favorite part of this picture is Dayna's hand in the bag of M&M's.

Conor and Maddie napping.


Grandpa and Maddie. I guess my dad didn't know where the camera was?

After baby's first bath!

Daddy and Pipsqueak.

Geez, doesn't she do anything but sleep? Oh yeah, she eats sometimes.

My favorite way to hold her.

As if she couldn't look any tinier... Maddie's first car ride! She looks like a homie throwing up her gang sign.

Grandma and Maddie.

Pacifier bigger than her head.Don't know what face I was making. Maybe I was crying, maybe laughing.


Whew, luckily those ties in the back were nice and tight or this could have been a whole different kind of picture.


4 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! I want to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Congratulations! She really is tiny and against Otto she looks super tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh!! Brenna I love those pictures! She is so cute and Otto is so cute with her! I want to come visit you so bad!! Give her lots if kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Brenna I love the pictures of your beautiful little girl! I hope you get to sleep just as much as she does;)

    ReplyDelete