Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Maddie's first vacation

You know, one of these days I really wish someone would tell me how to upload pictures in an easy, chronological way. This is ridiculous. Anyway, we once again headed off to Florida for Otto's second Ironman! I looked forward to this vacation all year, and now I can look forward to it again next year because Otto signed up once again. Maddie traveled on the plane like a champ and won over many a heart on our flights and in the airport. She got a little spoiled with all the attention from Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Patty and Aunt Jeanne. By the end of the week I had almost forgot I had a baby! But not quite because she is too cute to forget. Enjoy her cuteness, as I do everyday...
Yay!! You did it Otto! Now go shower.
Otto on the run. Looking footloose and fancy free!
Otto at the finish line. Pizza. Yum!
Mom, Patty and I rented scooters so we could go on the bike course and meet Otto and Dad. I LOVE scooting! This is my mom about to get her scoot on. Somewhere out there is a Phil. And an Otto.
Someone very special to me is in that blue porta potty. Who is it?
It's the man in blue! Yay Otto! Only 112 miles left to ride!
In other news... Maddie had her first swim in the pool. Did I say Maddie? I meant the Sultan and her servants.Ironbaby.
Sometimes you need a vacation from your vacation. With Aunt Patty.
What long, slender legs you have.
Look at that ocean! I want to live there. We got all dressed up for church and got there only to found out we didn't make it. Oh well, points for effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment