Friday, June 29, 2012

Nihon Reunion

One day I got a facebook message from my dear friend Kawano in Japan telling me that she was coming to Uta! I couldn't pass up an opportunity to see her because I didn't know when I would see her again so we packed our bags for a weekend trip to Utah. I'm not going to act like traveling with a baby is easy because when your baby will only nap in a crib or crib-like atmosphere things get a little tricky. But the trip was so worth it because I got to see all my favorite mission peeps. It was great to see everyone and not so great to have a sad reminder that I am forgetting how to speak Japanese. 
 What is a Japanese reunion without Kitty Chan? AKA Hello Kitty.
 My favorite Japanese person. Ever.
 What? Riding a train in America? What?


I miss Japan.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad I missed this! Everyone looks amazing!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete