Friday, June 29, 2012

Hiking

For a while we were hiking almost every weekend and I ACTUALLY TOOK PICTURES. We tried a different trail every week. One week we went to Manitou Springs (Pikes Peak) to do The Incline but as soon as I saw it I knew I didn't want to do it. One, because I'm a wimp and two, because I had done a long training run already that morning. I'm only human. Because we were training for a half marathon we stopped going on hikes when our training runs got really long but it was fun while it lasted. Maddie loves it and she always falls asleep on her dad. Otto loves it because when you have the least snuggly/cuddly baby in the world you have to take what you can get.
 She slept almost the entire first hike.



 Who's quarter Asian baby is that? It's mine!

 The best part about the hiking backpack is when you're done you can just take it off and throw it in the trunk. Baby included.
Why are we so awkward? I never know what to do with my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment