Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Family Pictures

Dayna was nice enough to take pictures while we were visiting in Utah. It was last minute and we were racing the daylight and against Maddie's bedtime, but they turned out so cute! Here are many of my favorites.





 This is Maddie pointing, she does this all the time. This gesture that started as something cute and simple has become quite ambiguous. Some meanings of "the point" include (but are not limited to): "Look." "What's that?" "I want that." "I will eat that." "I see that." "I will go there." "I want to go there." "Take me there." "I see you." "Who is that?" "Give me that." "I'm going to touch that." And on and on...





Thanks Dayna!

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute Brenna!!! I love these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so good. The pictures all look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. Thanks for posting them Brenna. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete