Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'm pregnant and I know it

Did you hear the news? I'm pregnant! I am 31 weeks along right now, this pregnancy has flown by. I am trying really hard to be healthy and not get fat this time. So far, I think I am about right where I was last time with my weight gain but I feel better and healthier. I have been doing a pregnancy workout DVD for strength training 3 times a week and Maddie and I walk about 2 miles every day we can so hopefully that will help after the baby comes. We are having a boy and we are naming him Henry Jacob. Henry, because we like it, and Jacob, because it's Otto's middle name. His due date is June 13 so we should be seeing him before it gets too hot to handle here in Alabama (that's what people tell me anyway). Because apparently June is bearable and July is not. I think I will start to hate things around the end of May. Here are some bootleg pictures from my phone I have taken to document the process.

I made this shirt for Maddie to wear to announce the baby to our families. Otto's family got it right away but my parents took too long and we had to tell them since it was time to put Maddie in her pajamas.
 
12 weeks
 

 14 or 15 weeks.

 I think this is 18 or 19 weeks, when we found out the gender.

 24ish weeks.

30 weeks? That sounds about right.

I guess I only own striped clothing. Everyone tells me that I don't look very pregnant at all which is fine with me! I certainly feel like it when I am trying to get comfortable. Nine more weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Brenna! I had no idea! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brenna I am so excited for you guys! Congrats! And for the record, I think you make a cute pregnant lady:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! you do look super cute!

    ReplyDelete