Sunday, April 14, 2013

Panama City 2012

Our annual trip to Panama City, Florida came and went. It was beautiful weather this year and Maddie was old enough to really enjoy the beach. Otto and I went on a house hunting trip a couple days before so we dropped Maddie off to my parents and then we met back up with them in Florida. It was the first time we were away from Maddie but luckily we were so busy looking at houses and signing papers that we didn't have too much time to miss her. Let's take a look at the little cuteness that is Maddie in a swimsuit.
 
 Maddie knows nothing of fear so she walked right into the water. Note: I am not sweaty, just wet.

 Eating spaghetti.
 I'm so glad I brought this backpack, I was able to carry Maddie down to the race start and walk all around. She was surprisingly good for me, until she wasn't and decided to climb out. Luckily I caught her but she had been in there for almost 2 hours so I can't blame her. Look how not pregnant I look! Ahhh, those were the days.
 Hanging out in the condo.
 Daddy and Maddie.
 She fell a few time but it didn't seem to bother her.



 Blurred to protect Maddie's modesty. But yes, she is naked on the patio.
 

 Also, Maddie went trick-or-treating at the mall. Baby's first tootsie roll, such an important milestone. We have a picture of all three of us but of course Otto's eyes are closed.
 
Travis, Maria and Landon came to visit us for a few hours! We ate lunch and went hot tubbing. It was super windy that day.
 
Oh, and Otto and Phil did an Ironman but there are no pictures of that. Oops. If you've seen one you've seen 'em all. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sienna had the same costume, I doubt she had as much fun as Maddie though, Sienna didn't get to have any candy:(

    ReplyDelete