Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The days of Maddie

We traveled all the way to St. George for Otto to do a half Ironman. It was a quick and exhausting trip but it was great to see my parents and have one last "vacation" before the baby came. (Is traveling with a toddler ever a true vacation?) I only took one picture the whole trip and it's pretty boring. Shortly after this was taken Maddie dropped my mom's phone on the cement. Sorry Grandma.
The botanical gardens had a free admission day and it was on Otto's Friday off so we took Maddie. It was raining on and off that day so we were pretty much the only people there. I love this picture of Maddie and Otto. 
 Whew! Who is that big pregnant lady? I don't know, but that little girl is so cute!
 Yes.
 I discovered a store called Dirt Cheap. They sell goods from other stores that are returns or the boxes are damaged, etc. Most of the stuff is from Target. It's very exciting and I'm obsessed with it. They had tons of pools and slip-n-slides and I got this for 8 dollars! Maddie loves it.

 Of course, she will always stop whatever she's doing when there's an airplane sighting. Good thing we live close to the airport.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures. Maddie is a doll. Love the ones of her in her pool and the knights thingy.

    ReplyDelete